Monday, February 16, 2009

Our Valentines Day

We had a great Valentines day and we hope all of you did too! Carrie surprised me by making my favorite desert, a dozen little heart-shaped fruit pizzas! They are sooo amazing. Lexis wrote me an awesome Valentines day poem in which she thanked me for finding her on the internet (Heath acutally found her, but she doesn't need to know).

Carrie and I went to Callaways in Smithfield for dinner and it was okay except for my steak, though cooked perfectly, tasted burnt all the way through. Lesson learned: Callaway's makes one of the best pizzas anywhere, but McDonalds could make a better filet mignon. Good thing I had those fruit pizzas at home to get that burnt taste out of my mouth! After dinner we went home and hung out with our tired puppy. Our first Valentines day as a married couple was awesome and I look forward to many many more!

No comments: