Saturday, April 5, 2008

Our Orlando Vacation - We're Engaged!

I returned yesterday from an amazing trip to Florida with Carrie. She had a conference to attend in Orlando for work and invited me to tag along.

We flew out of snowy Salt Lake on Monday morning and five hours later landed in luscious green and sunny Orlando. We went to Disney World one day, played in the ocean at Cocoa Beach the next day, and went to Universal Studios the next. One night while Carrie was at a meeting I even got to go to Buffalo Wild Wings with her bosses’ son and his friend. But that’s not all! Thursday night I talked Carrie into making the 60-mile drive back to Cocoa Beach with me so we could take a nighttime walk together on the beach. And on the beach that night I asked her to marry me. She said, “yes!” So we had ourselves a fantastic little vacation and are looking forward to lots more!

No comments: